We operate power plants individually adjusted to your needs.
We have been operating facilities ranging from cogeneration plants to power plants with more than 1,000 MW of installed output for decades now. Planning, constructing and operating our own and third-party power plants result in extensive knowledge based on fossil fuels and renewable energies. Our portfolio includes everything from consulting support through to the complete assumption of responsibility for technical and commercial operation management.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Efficient and safe operation management of technical facilities requiring complex maintenance, supported by tried and tested IT Tools
- O&M Support by experienced experts in advisory role to client's personnel
- O&M Management by responsible Managers, engineers and shift supervisor
- O&M Management and Staff by responsible Managers, engineers, shift Supervisors and entire site staff
- O&M Full Scope by responsible managers, engineers, shift supervisors and entire site staff; procurement of spares and third party services on operator`s costs
- Other services:
- Troubleshooting/damage analysis
- Plant optimisation
- Staff training
- Due dilligence of existing energy plants
- Creation of individual power plant Simulators and training