For more than 50 years, SES has gained extensive experience in the planning and construction of nuclear facilities. We are general planners of plants and suppliers of components with nuclear requirements. We offer economical solutions that are capable of being approved, especially when it comes to the handling, conditioning, interim and final storage of radioactive materials. From a single source, we integrate safety analyses and verifications, nuclear physical, structural dynamic and thermodynamic calculations with qualified software, mechanical, process and control engineering according to nuclear regulations into the planning and construction process. We develop technical procedures, accompany and implement the decommissioning and dismantling of nuclear facilities.
Solutions and services for operators, research, public authorities and medicine:
- Handling open highly radioactive materials - hot cells
- Conditioning of radioactive residues
- Interim and final storage of radioactive waste
- Supply of crane systems and components in nuclear technology
- Decommissioning and dismantling of nuclear installations